How to Sell Online with Food4All
Steps to connect with local buyers
We make it easy to sell local food online
- Set up your free selling account.
- Upload your logo and describe your business.
- Enter products from your desktop computer or your mobile device.
- Food4All give you the tools you need to sell CSA’s, discrete food items (such as a bag of lettuce), and value added products (such as red-hot kimchi in 3 sizes).
- Designate your products as Active or Inactive.
- Determine your prices and decide if you want to set retail prices and/or wholesale prices.
- Set up your pick up locations with the location specific schedule.
- If you offer delivery, set up your delivery radius and delivery fee schedule.
Start Taking Orders
- Take orders through your website by connecting your Food4All selling page to your website.
- Take orders through your Facebook page by connecting your Food4All selling page to your Facebook page.
- Use the mobile point of sale to swipe credit cards for in-person transactions. Capture and track farm stand and farmers market sales.
- Spread the word!
- Once a handful of sellers have set up Food4All accounts in your local area, Food4All will promote the Food4All marketplace to local buyers!
- Geo-location matches you with local buyers in the Food4All marketplace.