A Community-Supported Software Model
How Food4All Works
- Once a seller, such as a farm or food artisan, opens an account, we validate the account and the seller is ready to upload their goods.
- Each seller sets and manage the wholesale and retail prices of their goods.
- Once a shopper places an order with a seller, both the seller and buyer receive an e-mail confirmation. The order is view able in the seller’s account as well as the buyer’s account.
- Each week deposits are made into the seller’s bank account for the order price less Stripe credit card processing fees. Payment by check is also an option, and a way to save on credit card fees.
- Shopper support local sellers’ use of the software by paying a small community supported software (CSS) fee of 2.5% + 95 cents per transaction, capped at $9.95,* to Food4All for online and CSA orders.
Read more about the details of our pricing model and other Frequently Asked Questions.
*Schools and non-profits receive discounted fees.