A Community-Supported Software Model
How Food4All Works for Sellers
Once you create an account, our simple to use technology enables you to:
- Customize your shopping page through images and a description of your business.
- Easily upload products, prices and availability using a desktop or mobile device.
- Add locations for pick up; offer delivery services; set schedules for pick up and/or delivery.
- Manage customer ordering through lead times, order cut-offs, and open/close store functionality.
- Easily manage orders and process refunds.
- Quickly access and download pick, fulfillment, sales and accounting reports.
Once a buyer places an order, you receive an email notification. Buyers receive an email receipt.
Proceeds from online orders are deposited weekly into your bank account.
Shopper support local sellers’ use of the software by paying a small community supported software (CSS) fee of 2.5% + 95 cents per transaction, capped at $9.95,* to Food4All for online and CSA orders.
Read more about the details of our pricing model and other Frequently Asked Questions.
*Farmers Markets receive discounted fees.